Sports International's college level football coaching staff and NFL players will help each high school football player attain their football goals! The majority of our coaching staff has coached or played football for 20, 30, or 40 years or more. There is great value in experience when it comes to coaching! We will do everything in our power to help anyone from our programs obtain a college football scholarship or play at the college level. This is a great opportunity to improve your skills and to be recruited at the same time!
All players will be assigned a veteran coaching staff to ensure individual and team instruction on both offense and defense. The coaching staff will thoroughly train and prepare each player to be a better, more confident football player! Parents and relatives are encouraged to attend practices. During the 4 day program, the NFL players in attendance will teach the same offensive and defensive techniques that they are taught by the best coaches of the NFL!
Top performers at our programs will be selected to the Sports International Gridiron Elite (ages 15-18 only). The Gridiron Elite is an exclusive club made up of the top high school football players that attend all of Sports International’s programs. Each recipient will be hand-selected by the coaching staff throughout the summer. Players selected for the prestigious Gridiron Elite will have outperformed many of their peers to earn their coach's recognition and praise. As a member of the Gridiron Elite, Sports International will be sending each participant’s information to over 2,500 college coaches throughout the nation to aid in their recruiting efforts. Through our partnership with NCSA, they will send each award winners information to an additional 5,000 coaches across the country.
Click here to see some our alumni playing college and professional football!
BEST SUPERVISED PROGRAMS IN THE NATION! Safety and security of your child is our number one concern! Therefore, we conduct background checks on our entire staff including coaches and counselors. The background checks are done by Protect Youth Sports. Our volunteer counselors supervise the athletes off the field. If you would like to become a volunteer counselor, click here to learn more. In addition, a full-time staff of certified trainers will be on duty. Medical clinics and a hospital are nearby.
Our goal is to give each athlete the finest football instruction available and a program they will never forget!
- On-the-field practice and instruction up to three times each day! You will go home a better football player!
- Daily instruction lectures and demonstrations on football fundamentals by NFL current or past players.
- Awards to outstanding athletes and top performers.
- Eat, sleep and become friends with some of the top NFL players in the world.
- Excellent football, recreational and housing facilities. Top coaches, trainers and NFL players
- In accordance with NCAA Regulations and state rules, players that have not enrolled in college are eligible to attend a summer football program without jeopardizing their athletic eligibility.