Join our EMail List
Want to bring a camp near you?
Want to bring a football camp to your hometown? Click here to fill out an online form and a representative from Sports International will contact you.
All Dates, Locations and Players are subject to change
JIMMY SMITH & MARLON BROWN OVERNIGHT / COMMUTER CAMP
High School Football Camp
All players will be assigned a veteran coaching staff to ensure individual and team instruction on both offense and defense. The coaching staff will thoroughly train and prepare each player during the entire camp to be a better, more confident football player! Parents and relatives are encouraged to attend practices. During the camp, the NFL players in attendance will teach the same offensive and defensive techniques that they are taught by the best coaches of the NFL!
At the end of the week, the top performers will be selected to the Sports International Gridiron Elite (ages 15-18 only). The Gridiron Elite is an exclusive club made up of the top high school football players that attend camp. Each recipient will be hand-selected by the coaching staff at the camp. Players selected for the prestigious Gridiron Elite will have outperformed many of their peers to earn their coach's recognition and praise. As a member of the Gridiron Elite, Sports International will be sending each camper's information to over 2,000 college coaches throughout the nation to aid in their recruiting efforts.
Become the next Sports International attendee to attend college like Tim Curry, who currently attends UTEP!
Click here to see some our camp alumni playing college and professional football!
BEST SUPERVISED CAMP IN THE NATION! Safety and security of your child is our number one concern! Therefore, we will conduct background checks on our entire staff, coaches and counselors done by the Intellicorp. Our volunteer counselors will supervise the campers. If you would like to become a volunteer counselor, click here to learn more. In addition, a full-time staff of certified trainers will be on duty. Medical clinics and a hospital are near by.
Our goal is to give each camper the finest football instruction available and a program they will never forget! There will be individual instruction for quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, offensive linemen, defensive lineman, linebackers, tight ends, and defensive backs!
- On-the-field practice and instruction three times each day of camp! You will go home a better football player!
- Daily instruction lectures and demonstrations on football fundamentals by NFL current and past players.
- Awards to outstanding campers and top performers.
- Eat, sleep and become friends with some of the top NFL players in the world.
- Excellent football, recreational and housing facilities. Top coaches, trainers and NFL players
- In accordance with NCAA Regulations and state rules, players that have not enrolled in college are eligible to attend a summer football camp without jeopardizing their athletic eligibility.