THE BEST FOOTBALL CAMPS IN THE UNITED STATES FOR AGES 7-18!
PERFORM MAGAZINE RATED AS ONE OF THE TOP 10 SUMMER INSTRUCTIONAL CAMPS IN THE NATION
INSTRUCTION BY PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS AND COACHES
32 YEARS OF OFFERING THE FINEST FOOTBALL INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
SUPERIOR HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS AND ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT MEALS
"GRIDIRON ELITE" STATUS FOR THE TOP HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS
Join our EMail List
Want to bring a camp near you?
Want to bring a football camp to your hometown? Click here to fill out an online form and a representative from Sports International will contact you.
All Dates, Locations and Players are subject to change
CJ MOSLEY & MARLON BROWN OVERNIGHT / COMMUTER CAMP
Day CampersCampers are welcome to commute back and forth each day instead of staying on campus. The commuter tuition includes: all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner, use of recreational facilities, supervision, all practices during camp and a camp T-shirt.
- Commuter campers attending a specialty clinic report at 7:00 a.m. on the 1st day of camp for registration.
- Commuter campers not attending a specialty clinic report at 12:30 p.m. on the 1st day of camp.
- Commuters must be dropped off by 8:45 a.m. on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th days of camp.
- Commuters end daily between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. except the last day. They may be picked up at 4:30 p.m. if they choose not to attend the evening practice or eat dinner on campus.
- All campers are done by 4:00 p.m. on the last day.