Sports International is proud to be rated one of the "Top 10 sports camps in America!" -- Perform Magazine.
Founded in 1983, we are the best teaching football programs in the nation having graduated over 103,000 athletes, many currently playing at the college level. This will be our 34th successful year of football instruction. Whether participants are experienced football players or just starting football, our football programs are an experience they will never forget! Athletes learn from outstanding veteran college and high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. At certain camps and academies the staff is complimented with current and former professional players and coaches who have a passion for sharing their knowledge with young athletes. Our goal is to give each player the finest football instruction available anywhere!
We may use information concerning you, including personal information you provide to us, in order to contact you with offers and news concerning our products and services or those of companies we partner with that we believe may be of interest to you. We also may share such information with the companies we partner with for use by them in order to contact you concerning offers and news that they believe may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of an email marketing list, if you so desire, by using the opt-out functionality and/or information found on any given marketing email, and you will be then be removed from that list in a fairly short period of time.
Sports International will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Web site.
Information we store on your computer
Web Site Security
All orders submitted through footballcamps.com are completely secure. Credit card information that you provide during the checkout process is encrypted using the latest 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. This protection means it may actually be safer for you to use your credit card over the Internet rather than using it in a store where your card number appears on multiple hard copies and receipts. When your browser is in secure mode, you will see an unbroken key or padlock icon near the bottom of your browser window.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Sports International may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. We encourage you to review this policy whenever you visit the site to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used.
What you can do
Further information about your privacy right
Electronic Frontier Foundation - a civil liberties organization working to protect your rights online.
Electronic Privacy Information Center - established to focus public attention on emerging civil liberties issues relating to the National Information Infrastructure.
Privacy Issues Page - from the Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT).
The Epic Cookies Page - definitions, links, and news.
How to Protect Your Privacy - information from the Federal Trade Commission.
Terms & Conditions
- Features described or depicted on the Sports International (FootballCamps.com) site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Site design, and all text, graphics, the selection and arrangement of text and graphics, all software, and all materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Sports International, and are protected by copyright and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
- Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of Sports International or such third party owner. Any unauthorized use of the Site, materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site, or any Trademarks displayed on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and civil and criminal statutes.
- Creating or maintaining a hyperlink from another site to any page on this Site other than the home page without Sports International's permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Site or any material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site in frames on another site without Sports International's permission is prohibited.
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. Sports International does not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Sports International specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Sports International nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT, AND SPORTS INTERNATIONAL, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Sports International does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, from the Site.
- The Site contains hyperlinks to sites that are not maintained by Sports International. Sports International is not responsible for the content of such sites, and Sports International does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, legality, or otherwise of such sites or that such sites will not change without our knowledge. Inclusion of a hyperlink on the Site is not and does not imply Sports International's endorsement of such linked site. The user specifically acknowledges that Sports International is not responsible and shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials contained in any such linked site.
- Any communication or material you transmit or post to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, or suggestions, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Sports International and its affiliates for any purpose, including without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Sports International is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Although Sports International. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Sports International is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Sports International may have at law or in equity, if Sports International reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Sports International may take any action Sports International reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from the Site of the related materials. Sports International will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Sports International to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Sports International may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Sports International to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Howard County, Maryland, USA, without giving effect to its rules relating to conflicts of laws.
- Sports International attempts to ensure that information on this Web site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the site. For example, product(s) may be unavailable, they may have different attributes than those listed or they may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order. We value your business, and we are committed to making your shopping experience an enjoyable one.
- Certain trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Sports International Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Remedies
In no event shall Sports International be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, whether for breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tort, on any type of strict liability theory or any other theory of liability.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sports International specifically disclaims any liability for penalties (including administrative penalties), special or punitive damages, damages for lost profits or revenues, loss of use of products or any associated equipment, cost of capital, facilities, services, labor or salaries, downtime, shutdown or slowdown costs, spoilage or materials, or any other type of economic loss. All the limitations and disclaimers contained in the paragraph and in the rest of this contract shall apply to claims of Customer's clients or any third party asserted by Customer against Sports International for indemnity or contribution, as well as direct claims of Customer against Sports International.
Customer shall indemnify Sports International against any and all losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys fees and other costs of defending any action) which Sports International may incur as a result of any claim by Customer or other arising out of or in connection with the products and/or service sold hereunder and based on (a) any modification of the products; (b) product or service defects not proved to have been caused solely by Sports International's negligence; or (c) in the event of resale, by virtue of Customer's failure to properly disclaim all implied warranties and consequential damages to subsequent purchasers.